There are several different types of depression, including major depressive disorder, persistent depressive disorder, seasonal affective disorder, and postpartum depression. The symptoms and severity of depression can vary from person to person, but common signs include feelings of worthlessness or guilt, loss of interest in activities once enjoyed, changes in appetite and sleep patterns, and physical symptoms like fatigue and headaches.
Here at BrainHealth Center we break depression into two categories. Standard Depression Treatment and Accelerated Depression Treatment. Our providers will work with you to access which program will be best suited for you and your mental health journey.
STANDARD DEPRESSION TREATMENT
Standard TMS treatment for depression. We aim for complete remission in 6 weeks.
- 36 treatment sessions, usually 5 a week, but can occur over 6 to 9 weeks
- 1 treatment per day
- Treatments are +/- 4 minutes in length
5-DAY DEPRESSION TREATMENT
Advanced, Accelerated TMS for Depression. We aim for complete remission in 5-Days.
- 50 treatment sessions over 5 days
- Treatments are +/- 10 minutes in length with 45- 50 minute breaks between each session
- Private patient suites for working or resting between sessions.
It’s Time To Heal
For many of our friends seeking wellness, TMS is an incredible solution. Get started now with our team.